• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My oh May, Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
Brett, DBurrett of DB fame sensed my need for something intriguing for this month's caption contest and kindly offered the use of a photo off his gallery. Smoothness and karma to you my man. :cool:

So here we go... this photo has it all, especially a couple of things near and dear to my heartless soul, that being a subject in the water that makes me yearn for the female gender. 10's from all the judges.

All you need to do is be a member :hmm of the DB fold in good standing and have a funny take on the image. Other than needing to be fairly free of foul language, :ban it's all good. You impress the DB Contest judges and soon thereafter you can impress others with the wearing of a DB T-shirt or start a conversation with that well endowed lass over a cup of tea in your DB mug. It gets no bettah!

So to all, breast, er... best of luck.

I guess I'm getting too old. It looks like someone snagged a camel in the nose with a bass lure.
Aloha
Bill

Reactions: roy_nexus_6
Honey! I want you to go back to that plastic surgeon!

Adrian

I will never again consider someone using the phrase "diving into the bosom of the ocean and becoming one with mother nature" a poet again!

Last edited:
Well, since it IS my picture, I have to post the first thing that someone said in the bar after the dive that I took this on as we were looking at it on the laptop.....

"Jeeez! I had no idea that a coral could take a dump!"

It was thereafter christened "The Butt Coral."

It is amazing what a few Gin & Tonics can do to one's sense of propriety!

Bret

*As said in the style of Jacques Cousteau*

"Alas, there is seldom a creature that has no adversary within the entire ocean. The Butt Coral is certainly no acception. Here we see its only antagonist, the Thermometer fish. Immune to the Butt Coral's foul efflevium, the Thermometer Fish will soon make a home of its vulnerable orifice."

Now that is indeed a great ENTRY sink! ;)

I'm glad you've chosen to go with the thermometer fish instead of the torchy-eel and the finger-shrimp. :)

OK, I am showing my age now but....

"And somewhere in Atlantis City tonight, a tireless hero is fighting crime, awaiting the signal lamp that says he is needed.

Da nah nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh BUTT CORAL!"

If you don't recall the tune, you are too young! rofl

It's About God Damned Time!!!

Just in from a long break from the computer and life in general... So let's get back to it. :thankyou

I was fingering that the amount of entries might have been greater but then maybe everyone else was on break as well. Happily though the quality of the entries did not suffer. Well, too much. :hmm

It came down to Deep Thought and his beautifully obvious "diving into the bosom..." one of your Sultan of Smooth's favorite ways to spend a surface interval :p and Sinkweight's Butt Coral vs. the Thermometer fish.

Painfully remembering my last checkup, the judges gave it to SINKWEIGHT!!!

Nicely done, mate. And now the hard part- Send me your preference of a DB shirt with size, or a DB mug, either way, with address and the like.

Check back here for the June Contest, and be prepared to do some thinking. Yeah, yeah... I know. :waterwork

Reactions: island_sands
Sven, baby!

Good to hear from you again. That picture of your son with all those spearguns preceeding your dissappearance almost had me contacting the authorities for a missing sultan.

Thanks everybody! I can't wait to finally recieve a Deeperblue shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT