• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My other hobbie

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

dotey

spear fisher 85
May 22, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsY2_d2zRSg]YouTube - nioki feeding[/ame]

I'm tellin ya.....Boot's, hat and belts! Plus the specialty restaurant! :D

My other hobbies.... hm...I have some crazy amount of flashlights..very sophisticated programmable flashlights you can not find in any store .
Other...i am collecting old Cadillacs...but I have to give up with this one..It is too boring.
For $800 you can get the whole fleet:)

Funny you should mention the jet pack yesterday, cus I just saw a clip on Comcast last night of a guy flying his across a gorge.

(added to youtube on the 24th)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-pv78KK30]YouTube - CNN: Man Crosses Gorge with Jet Pack[/ame]

a little 1st person of what Jeremy sees

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what my life is like with this awesome contraption........a lot of 30 second demonstrations of unadulterated glory, followed by an inappropriate amount of "fist-bumps" by rednecks with no day job.

Poor man's jet-pack:)

[ame="http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=u2-od4n5Xl0"]YouTube - The Human Slingshot[/ame]

WOW! I can't wait till that thing snaps and she doesn't bounce back :D

Jet packs are over rated. Only 30 seconds of flight.

The bungie video there, I can see the rebound driving the person back into the ground for a few extra bounces. Reminds me of the Darwin Bungie I once saw. The geniusses that ran the bungie decided a reverse bungie might be fun to try with a crane. So the bungee cord is connected to the bottom of the platform. They raise the platform and hold onto the lady. Once they decide the platform is high enough, they let go of her. She shot STRAIGHT into the bottom of the platform.

My other hobbies would be bow hunting, and my fish tank a 75 gallon marine reef setup.

Ive got about 130# of live rock in there 75# of sand, and a mess of water! roflSo its pretty big. I dont have many pictures on my computer of the whole setup, as I do not own a digital camera, only my dinky camera phone. This picture is from a year ago, many things are gone, many things have come. In this picture you can see, a mess of calupera seagrass, my tomato clownfish, pajama cardinal fish, banded coral shrip, leather toadstool coral, large mushroom polyps, a tubeworm, xenia soft coral colony, and a clam. Also off to the left is my condalactus gigantea (a type of anenome) however it is not in the picture.

Attachments

• DSCF1806.jpg
    DSCF1806.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: Whopperhead
jet..........pack.

my avatar is pretty small, but its a movie poster for thunderball with BOTH jetpacks, AND spearguns. So it would be safe to say, "oo7 is eating carp, wearin him a jetpack, and keepin his spearfishing gear too!"

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT