• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Need Band Gun suggestions

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

keyratfelix

Aug 24, 2008
Alright guys, I am looking to buy a rail gun and get rid of my Cyrano.
I cannot pay more than $300.00 at the moment. I know I can get a decent gun for this amount.
But who better to ask than you guys!
Please give me your suggestions!!
I want bang for my buck, all round good gun.
Thank you!!:)

I use a gun produced by a South African company called freedivers.I have 4 of them,:inlove nice guns.But it all comes down to personal preferences,what I like in a gun you may not which is why there is such a variety of guns , so I would reccomend trying all your buddies guns and seeing which ones you like and go from there.Will save alot of cash from trial and error.

I went to Divers Direct store in Key Largo yesterday. Besides $800 guns they have big selection of wooden guns in your price range. Few models on sale like 52 Magnum @$199. Many models at $229 like 42 JBL or 48 AB Biller. Plenty guns at $350 and down to $119 for tiny Cressi. Definitely this place is worth to check it out
Pete

I think keyratfelix is after a gun right now but building your own using quality components is a great idea.
I am a great fan of enclosed track Euro style guns but unless you make your own you are going to need more money to buy one of those

Yeah Fox I wish, but maybe in the future I can get an enclosed rail gun. Im looking into these MAKO guns though, look well made.
They claim to be made in the US by US labors. I had read somewhere a while ago that they got there stuff from china, guess not..

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT