• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Need partner in Sarasota,FL

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SotaDiver

Oct 3, 2008
Hey all, I'm in Sarasota, FL and really have no one to dive or spear with in the area. Hate to keep chartering a boat everytime I want to go out. Hoping to meet some ppl who are either new to diving, freediving, and or spearfishing or who are more experienced to help in my knowledge of the sport.

Just let me know

Hi SotaDiver, I think we have PMed before. If not, I'm in Sarasota, train at Arlington pool, own a 25 ft Seacraft that mostly takes me to the Bahamas. I haven't speared in the Gulf in years, but maybe that should change.

Come join me in the pool. If you are interested, lets get a time and date that works for both.

Connor

Hey Connor, I remember you yes, how are you? But yea, that would be great if I could meet up with you at the pool and we could go out together. I pretty much work a 8-4 sometimes 9-5 job M-F, let me know what days you have free.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…