• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Need parts/service kits for Cressi and Mares guns

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Terry Fickett

Apr 13, 2006
Greetings!

I'm having difficulty finding anyplace that sells rebuild/service kits for a Cressi and a Mares pneumatic spearguns. Have looked online, but had no success so far. Can anyone offer suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Terry

My locl store in Australia is service agent for these products and regularly rebuilds these guns ( plenty fail) so plenty to fix.....

but not sure if that will help you much. they are also online.

www.diversworld.com.au

send them an email o give them a call and speak to Quinn or Simon.

otherwise just check your local gun retailers if they have access to the guns then they also have access to the service kits (come from the same people) so shouldnt be too hard, rarely will you fins the kits actually advertised on the net though.

DD

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post, DD. I live in Costa Rica, which makes dealing with them a little difficult, but it definitely gives me a lead.

Terry

this is true, however i know they just shipped some product to England so i dont see why Costa Rica would be any different (other than freight maybe) but give them a try otherwise any diving store that deals with Cressi or Mares can special order the products for you from their suppliers.

DD

Sorry, Foxfish, been away for a few days. We get pargo (red snapper), chancho (a large trigger fish), robalo (snook), jacks, and parrot fish.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT