• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

nemrod clipper 1 how old

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MULLET HEAD

Nov 25, 2007
just bought a nemrod clipper 1 mid handled pnumatic,the gun is 27 inch and the shaft is 24 inch ,the pistol grip is orange,now i know nemrod went bust a few years ago, just wondered how old it is,looks like its only been used once,has any one used one of these,and how powerfull are they, any info any one ,thanks

I have a user manual for the Clipper series, cover mini to the 3. No date on it, but I have a old Nemrod catalog 1971 with just Galleon pneumatics listed. Nemrod went under about 1997 with the updated Clipper still available, changed color to black handle metal kind of gray, changed handle to finger grooves and not so fat. Parts are hard to come by, but I still use the orange handle 1 for most of my hunting, I'm in Washington State.

Mike

Hi, if your gun looks like this, and still shoots well, you're going to hammer many good sized fish. I've found that even if no rebuild kit is available. the O rings needed to stop air leaks can be found locally. Store pneumatics muzzel down,so the oil lubricates the piston.

Last edited:
Hi, I still have and use my first Nemrod I bought early 70's a Mariner 2. Your picture of the orange handle style is like some of mine. I have one old mid handle 3 band gun and 18 other pneumatics. Pneumatics styles are Comando, Bucanero, Corsario, Galeon 1 & 2, all the orange Clippers mini to 3 and the last clippers of 1997 mini to 2, and 2 Mariner 2's. Last count I have 18 pneumatics that function and hold max power. Seems a bit much but when Nemrod went out of business I started buying guns and parts to keep myself going. Piston o ring is the only part I'm having trouble with finding. Thanks for the picture, I will post some of mine later today, got a digital camera last year so time to put it to good use.

Mike

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…