• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

new dates - rest of 2004

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
I have added some new dates for the rest of this year, let me know if you are interested as they will only happen if a few of us come along.

October 24th - one day only, max 25m, no scuba cover

November 13/14th regular meet, scuba cover

November 27th - meet and Christmas party (no diving Sunday as hangovers anticipated)

December - 19th December (Sunday only), max 25m (no scuba cover)

Last edited:
Wanna dive again.... 24th Oct , 13th only, 27thNov and December poss only one day

I'll have to hire the big bouyant 7mm suit again.

David T

That is really good if we can train more often like this.
I hope we will be able to do this next year as well :)
I will not be able to make it on the 13/14 November meet, but should be there for all the other ones.
See you soon

December Date

sorry but I am going to have to change the December date as it clashes with the Dutch Open in Eindhoven and some of us are going there (Static and Dynamic competition - let me know if you need details)

December saltfree, max depth 25m and no scuba cover, will instead be on the 19th December - Sunday - one day only unless you are really keen to avoid christmas shopping...

Sam

I have edited the thread above for the easily confused..

Last edited:
would like to say i will come to all of them, but i am not sure about october 24th as i only get back from two weeks work in usa on 23rd. i will come to the nov and dec dates though...for sure. have fun this weekend - will be in atlanta, georgia working 15 hour days, but at least it will be hot!
sam - bank details...i owe you for lanyard and want to put 20 quid towards the pontoon.
cheers
alex

I would be interested in giving it a try - I have never done freediving except in the pool, but maybe I should come along for a day and see how it goes.

Sam, I'll PM you with the details.

Lucia

Hi Lucia and anyone else interested

Due to the depth and conditions at saltFree - we ask that any newcomer complete the AIDA ** Freediver course before joining us for regular training - details are on www.saltfreedivers.com.

Obviously if you have done some formal training elsewhere (and can prove it) then that may do instead - just ask!

Saltfree now have instructors around the UK so you may be able to do your pool and theory training nearer home before coming to the National Diving Centre for your open water stuff.

Get in touch if you're interested. The more the merrier

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT