• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW Denton 120 - QUESTION

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Orenedri

Dec 30, 2014
Hi guys!

yesterday i got my DENTON 120 ,

i posted some pictures in a local forum and some people said thet it dosent seems like the "REAL ABELLAN"..

can you please take a look and advise if this gun is a "TRUE" denton?

i'm quite sure at it's originality but just to make sure and get an opinion from you experts.

do they (abellansub) made any changes in the last period in the production process?

thanks un advance.

Oren.

Attachments

• IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 218
Try posting better photos and you might get more replies. Something about it looks a little off, like the last of any sort of taper to the muzzle and the absence of any smooth and sexy curves in the muzzle as well. but that may just be the awful photos, but me thinks somethings is not right with the gun.

Who did you buy it from? And how much did you pay??

there are videos online of people making replica dentons, perhaps you got one of them...If your epoxy isnt the smoothest clearest glass like coating on your gun, then its probably fake. Every denton ive seen is a work of art with perfect lines and zero blemishes. This one does not....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT