• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New DM in NYC

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

pleasures

Aug 24, 2005
I'm new to this forum and new to the Divemaster community. I just completed a DM in July, PADI #196304. Thought I might throw out a link to my resume, in case something new and exciting comes up:
http://www.bleemedia.com
After entering the site, please click the path that leads to the little house on the lower right. Then download the pdf.

Apologies, the resume's not very dive specific. I've dove in Thailand, Honduras, and Puerto Rico. I'm looking for more dives under my belt before going for an IDC.

pleasures said:
I'm new to this forum and new to the Divemaster community. I just completed a DM in July, PADI #196304. Thought I might throw out a link to my resume, in case something new and exciting comes up:
http://www.bleemedia.com
After entering the site, please click the path that leads to the little house on the lower right. Then download the pdf.

Apologies, the resume's not very dive specific. I've dove in Thailand, Honduras, and Puerto Rico. I'm looking for more dives under my belt before going for an IDC.

hi pleasures, welcome to DB!
congrats on getting your DM... hope you'll be diving somewhere exotic in no time.

have you checked out the employment section in the PADI website? there are loads there too. :wave

see you around!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT