• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

new dry barrel solutions!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

peacenluv

Apr 15, 2007
Dark side brothers: I've been a huge fan of dry barrel and mamba and have been reading on the Italian forums (well, google translate reading)about a few new products either already in market or coming to market. I just lost my Stealth 110 mamba and was looking to buy another one when I came upon this info. I also have a few airbaletes coming, and seems like dry barrel system is available for that as well! :)

First is a company called STC (www.stcitalia.net) with x-power that has a nice solution for normal pneumatics as well as the airbalete. Can't wait to try a dry barrel airbalete!

Second, Maori has a new solution or mod to old mamba. Pics below:

pubbl1h.th.jpg
pubbl2.th.jpg
pubbl3.th.jpg
pubbl4.th.jpg

If anyone has tried any of these, PLEASE REPORT!! :)

Peace..

I don't know about Australia and USA, in Italy the x-power kit is already on the market and works with airbalete too.
For those foreigner speros that have a possibility to make some purchaising in Italy, here
http://www.dallacolombina.com/
you can find the x-power and generally speaking the best prices today on italian market check it by yourself.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT