• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New DVD - Spearfishing in Costa Rica

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

videocean

Mar 31, 2006
Hello mates, finally I have finished the Super DVD of Spearfishing in Costa Rica. You could seen some scenes in low quality during these years in my Web videOcean - Pesca Submarina - Spearfishing - Pesca en Costa Rica - Spearfishing in Costa Rica - Video Submarino - Underwater Video, but I have realised a important effort of accomplishment and digital postproduction to obtain a DVD that allows dive you in the extraordinary experience to spearfish in virgin sites of the Pacific de Central America.
This is without a doubt one of the best DVD of Spearfishing for all time, is the fruit of 3 years of shooting in those fantastic waters.
All the people that have seen some footage, they have surprised for the amount and quality of the captures and of the obtained images.
You can view a Demo from videOcean - Pesca Submarina - Spearfishing - Pesca en Costa Rica - Spearfishing in Costa Rica - Video Submarino - Underwater Video and aditional info.

I must wating for the shipment prices and some aditional details for offers you.
Regards.
Carlos.

Last edited:
There are some rules about advertising on this site but personally I would find them easy to overlook in this case as having watched the trailer I have to say that that is some amazing video.

Dave

I agree, the content is great, and just by watching, it inspires me to hunt for bigger fish.

Tomorrow I'll phone to the company for copy the DVD, and I'll asking about Code 0...

Regards.

Carlos.

amazing video. do you ship to the middle east? and how long would it take to ship to dubai?

I can ship all over the world, no problem. The next week I recieve the DVD from the duplicate company, I think in two or three weeks.

Regards.

Carlos.

Well colleagues, I have next week to send the first batch of DVD's that you have asked me, so please say it to colleagues who may want to ...

To give some more information on the DVD, yesterday I was counting the catchs ...

21 Snappers
20 Amber Jacks
3 Groupers (2 Giants, 1 leather)
6 Other (1 Tarpon, 2 Roosterfish large, 3 Jacks)

Are species such as sailfish, wahoo, Whales, Turtles, Mantas, Caymans, Tuna ...

Only 3 Snappers and 3 Jacks drops of 10 kg about 60 percent of what passes of the 20 kg

Notable pieces:

1 Snapper of 40kg. Several of more than 30kg.
Grouper of 90kg.
Several Amber Jacks over 30kg.

Greetings.

Carlos.

The Dvd is with music and sound fx and some Spanish comments by me sometimes, explain something very interesting.

It's a must see piece... It's beautyfull...

Regards.

Carlos.

great

I can't wait, I have snow and ash to put up with I need a new spearfishing video.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…