• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

new fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

tinnedtuna

Jul 30, 2012
can anyone recommend a decent pair of fins for around £100 and also i need a pair of 5mm socks to fit them so me being a size 9 what size fin should i go for ,all help appreciated

I think your best bet would be the cressi gara 2000 or 3000 is your best bet they are much tougher than their fiberglass or carbon fiber counterpart and are much less expensive with little sacrafice in performance i have used them for quite a few years and they have done well for me shore diving and they can really take a beating i primarly use them beacuse expensive carbonfiber fins and sharp rocks dont mix. They are a good choice for the price. I get a size bigger and use yazbek 5mm socks and they have a good fit.

Last edited:
I'd recommend

LeaderFins.com

I've got one pair of Waves (ie stereo) and a Hyper mono. Great price/performance and customer service has been excellent.

Wow for the price leaderfins looks prety hard to beat! I wonder how much it would be to ship a pair to the USA.

They usually reply very fast, so just email and ask!

There are some threads here on DB about Leaderfins, just search and ye shall be enlightened.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT