• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New free diver looking for buddies

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

laurenkey

Mar 20, 2012
Hey my name is lauren and I have recently finished the basic free diving class through performance freediving. I fell in love with the sport and am interested in continuing my practice. I live in the tampa/ st. petersburg and area would like anyone who has a basic understanding of freediving and wants to meet up from time to time and practice, feel free to contact me and hopefully we can train together and explore the underwater world.

Email me anytime at: xxxx@xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: John B Griffith Jr
Hi Lauren,

I'm not quite in your backyard, but close. I train fairly regular at Arlington Pool in Sarasota. PM me if you want to come down.

Connor

Reactions: Kars
Thanks cdavis, good to meet you, sarasota is not to far. Im not opposed to taking a drive. I have never been to that pool before. Im sure its great. I would be very interested in checking it out and practicing. I will let you know when I would be able to come and check it out, my work schedule can be kinda difficult. If you ever head out to free dive outside the pool let me know and maybe i can join you.
Thanks again, keep in touch
-Lauren

HI Lauren,
FYI I have moved this thread to the USA region area of the forum but left a permanent link to it in the greets area. I have also removed your email address - please do not post email addresses & phone numbers (nor reply to them), it just encourages spammers and other ne'er-do-wells. The forum supports "private conversations" - which is probably a somewhat safer way to communicate private/personal information - and even then, please be careful ;).

Reactions: John B Griffith Jr
Hey Lauren and others in the St. Pete/Tampa area. I'm new to freediving and live in Cocoa Beach, but I travel to Tampa during the week and sometimes I stay over the weekend. Would love to get together with other folks in the area.

Hey Lauren and others in the St. Pete/Tampa area. I'm new to freediving and live in Cocoa Beach, but I travel to Tampa during the week and sometimes I stay over the weekend. Would love to get together with other folks in the area.
Port St. Lucie. So, if you want to wander down South, we can do some diving down here. :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT