• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Gun From Seac Sub

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

shaneshac

FIN TRASHER
Oct 8, 2002
For all you equipment junkies, here is a new gun from Seac Sub

http://www.seacsub.it/scheda_prodotto.asp?ID=5

Looks interesting. I will keep you posted if its any good.

Here are the RRP

Prezzo: € 129,90 75
Prezzo: € 133,00 85
Prezzo: € 137,00 95
Prezzo: € 139,90 105
Prezzo: € 145,00 115

Shane

looks interesting, nice priced too..

what size you got ordered?

Do you have any adittional info about barell shape, matterial, casette system trigger mech? Full length rail?

Will look forward to hear more;)

Murat,

i only saw that this morning whilst surfing the italian forums.

this is very new and i would prefer to wait for some other ppl to buy it and hear their reactions.

I have not ordered one of these :D

I am awaiting however a Maorisub Mamba 90.

I will keep you posted

can you give me the link of the italian forum? I tried to register to Apnea magazine but i couldn't..:duh

this should be a fair challanger to the new T20 and Seatec Gabbiano:hmm

I normally post on 2 italian forums

www.bluworld.com/forum
www.apneamagazine.com

Not sure why you could not access the apneamagazine one????

I think this gun will be good.

Also i think you are forgetting that in the same category we find the new Picasso Century Pacific, RA, Rabitech and a host of other aluminium railguns

That looks like a very promising gun, very slim, full rail, shooting sight completely free... looks like a damn good aspetto gun!

no shane....

Picasso Pacific is bulkier (probably designed to handle two bands) and it cost twice much.

Others you mentioned does not even have simillar designs, like open muzzle and so...

I think the best competition will be between Gabiano and this seac-sub.... But Valerio Garssi's reputation definately put the gabiano one step further than Seac sub on the other hand i just examined the other gun designs of seac-sub and surprised by the bad quality material and bad concepts. But other equipments really looks good designed and though about it;) By the way Gabbiano and X cost same, hard choice isn't it???

I am at the stage of buying new gun but too many choice around...Its hard to go back once you start to hunt with woods but those two guns looks very promising in shorter lengths and cheap enough to save money for more serious wooden guns like SJEDI:cool:

hey I liked that gun! circular band with rail is really nice

I am uncertain of the very small hole on the barrell which i could only imagine is a line-release. Is this really the line-release?

I don't think that the design of the X-fire is that revoloutionary, I think the semi-railgun barrel was used on the Lanara Ogress which has been out for quite a while now.
nice looking gun though.
I have an idea that unless the bands pull at the same level as the spear then you will end up with inaccuracies as the bands pull the end of the spear down causing spear-whip.
Band elevators might be the answer.
then again I am just talking theories here because I haven't shot the gun in question.

Birol burda diðer arkadaþlara saygýsýzlýk olmasýn diye Türkçe konuþmuyoruz, türkçe sorularýný istersen PM olarak yolla. Aydin, Murat ve ben türkçe biliyoruz.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT