• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New My artwork..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Can you do spearfishing ones? I would be interested in buying one. Thanks

I think we all have a SAVER folder!:)

Great job saver, I really love your artwork! I'm wondering when you want to get married?:inlove

Cheers

Thanks Spaniard,Ricochet,Apnea Addict,wannabespearo,aesop..

aesop-Oh,I married four years ago..^_^

I am so pleased to hear that there are many visitors to my post.

Anyway....
Due to the lack of space in my online account, i had to delete the previous one and replace it with a new one.

sorry for your inconveniency.
I will try my best to update as often i can.

--SAVER--

Last edited:
To Spaniard..

Today artwork..^_^
Hope you like it..

From -SAVER-

Last edited:
More old artwork..
(No out line, only shade..^^ )

Last edited:
Very nice Saver, it's beautiful. What's the hardest part of the human body for you to draw? When I was a kid, I would do little sketches of random things, including people, and the hardest things for me to draw were the hands. They were never proportionate to the rest of the body. You seem to be VERY good at making the hands look very proportionate to the body. Maybe the whole thing is easy for you?

:girlie

Thanks aesop,marginatus,Kallie..:)

aesop-I think that picture the human body is very difficult, too.
The only way to familiar is practice steadily.
Then you'll become skilled.
It's my belief to have confidence in ourselves and picture funny and enthusiastically. ^_^

--SAVER--

Last edited:
Great work.....

Anthony

I already have a "saver" folder on my computer ...... Your not the only one : )

An amazing (and rare) combination - a freediver enthusiast with great drawing talent :)

excellent stuff - i join the ever growing group of your funs :) and yes, keep them coming, better still maybe you should "ebay" your work!

Serge
(contemplating to change my name is Searge or Seaurge! rofl )

Saver,

I think everyone on the DB Forum is in agreement about your art work.
It's beautiful! Please consider a collaboration with Deeper Blue about
having your very special art work on DB shirts, hoodies, etc. We will
buy them and wear them proudly. You are appreciated!

The Billfish

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT