• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Pathos guns

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Huan

Jul 4, 2004
Any one seen any pics of the new Pathos guns?
The old guns were very nice and had some innovative features, so I am looking forward to the new models with anticipation.

here we go ;)

notice the trigger mech. is located far back and by this way a 100cm gun works like a 107cm...

New pathos gun has a really nice handle, reel, aiming view but IMO the only drawback of the gun is the line release syst. which is aligator clips...

Very unusual routing of the shooting line near the back of the spear.

nope that ain't the new one! in fact there is one since that that has a pin to release the line near the entry point of the spear into the handle
I believe the new ones are even nicer, hydrodynamic etc

thanks huan, these are the pathos guns that are provided by my distributor.. according to their ads and artiicles this was supposed to be the new pathos! sorry to put old gun pics.

Hello friends,
Its a very versatile,balanced and sensitive gun.I have used just for one time a friend of mine which th e barrel is made from laminated teak.
Have you seen the new video of Giannis VLACHOS with his new double rubber toy(pathos)?

AYDIN showed me a part from that video yesterday, and that gun was shooting REAAAALY well :D

Originally posted by aydýn
[B
Have you seen the new video of Giannis VLACHOS with his new double rubber toy(pathos)? [/B]

Whats the title of that video?

Hello Shane,
The title is " In GRECIA FRA DENTICI CERNIE E RICCOLE".
but I think you can create your own video Shane,hah ha,cannot forget your dentices.

Hey Aydyn as soon as i get next months wages i am getting a camera. I will make some great spearing clips this winter when the water gets cold and clear and the big sea bass and small pelagics come in.

I have seen that vid advertised in the Pesca in Apnea. Is it good?

But it is not a classic like the Dapiran or the Donatti ones...

But this Greek guy has a very clear technique and we can also observe his deep water skills .His earlier two videos on Sea bass hunting and Sargos hunting. On this video he catches dentices and cernias...

In Italian.There is no English language in the med. spearfishing videos(Italian,Spanish,french or greek).I will make a Turkish one.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT