• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Products Ahead.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

shaneshac

FIN TRASHER
Oct 8, 2002
Seems that all the european manufacturers are jumping on the bandwagon with wooden guns. Check out he current world champion Pedro Carbonell with his wooden Beuchat Speargun. Have also heard rimore that Omer are on the process of making one.

Sounds good to me!!!!

:p

hi

Check out his wetsuit that is awsome I want one.

cheers

That suit is a Buechat reversible...check hanapaa's ;)

ps...according to my fiance, when it comes to guns, WOOD IS GOOD!!!:D

hi

It looks like a smooth skin hey.

wood is good Hmmm :naughty

cheers

That is not a Beuchat Reversible. That is the new Sandwich Chicle from Beuchat. 100 times better than the reversible. Check it out in www.beuchatdiving.com

I just bought the new Beuchat Mundial Elite fins. They are superb. Extremely comfy and LOTS of power.

Shane

Originally posted by shaneshac
Seems that all the european manufacturers are jumping on the bandwagon with wooden guns. Check out he current world champion Pedro Carbonell with his wooden Beuchat Speargun. Have also heard rimore that Omer are on the process of making one.

Sounds good to me!!!!

:p

Its still same gun wheather you put wood barell or not. If they want to make something different they should change trigger mech and convert closed muzzle to open one.

Originally posted by ivan
hi

Check out his wetsuit that is awsome I want one.

cheers

Hehehehe.....

Man if you wear this wetsuit you will looks like seal. You know what its mean right?:D :D

Probably his decision.

The way this guy hunts for Grouper upside down in caves he probably opted to keep the closed muzzle (just in case). Remember they take all their advise from him.

Shane

Re: Probably his decision.

Originally posted by shaneshac
The way this guy hunts for Grouper upside down in caves he probably opted to keep the closed muzzle (just in case). Remember they take all their advise from him.

Shane

Yeah this is what most of the med sea speros do.

hi

Yeah what makes guys like carbonell, and Alberto March so damn good. Are these guys spearfishing like 3 times a week or something. Murat I bet there is some world class spearos in your area right.

cheers

those guys are professional spearfishers, paid by omer or beuchat. Immagine to get paid to go spearfishing:duh , better than a dream! they spearfish 5 times a week or more.

hi

Murat I bet there is some world class spearos in your area right.

cheers

I dunno what you mean by world class but some guys here spearing at 35+ meters.Some of them has 20 years spearfishing experiances.They are the first generation speros here.Spearfishing is relatively new sport here compare to Italy or any other old europe classic.But now they are not see Italy as opponents.:cool:

hi

Spearfishing more than 5 times a week well that explains it. Murat those guys hunting at 35m must be pretty damn good whats the vis like there in cyprus. I saw a book and it had some really clear blue water around there, maybe not where you live dont know.

cheers

purty suit you got there fella

All the oohing and awwing over the guy's suit and all aside, that's a bunch of gun to be swinging around with the handle all the way back at the ass-end of the gun.

I could see if the thing was muzzle heavy and you could ride the thing down, and if he was just going for fish in holes that he and Sturdgeon had been feeding them in, yeah OK, but man, if you had to swing that thing around and track something...:confused:

A better question we could all ask is what would be necessary for the sponsorship and ducats that Pedro gets to happen over here in the US and elsewhere. Feel free to start the thread.

sven

hi

Spearfishing more than 5 times a week well that explains it. Murat those guys hunting at 35m must be pretty damn good whats the vis like there in cyprus. I saw a book and it had some really clear blue water around there, maybe not where you live dont know.

cheers

I never go that far to dive coz i dont have a boat. But the places i dive (inshore) are generally average to good. Dont forget, having clear waters doesn`t mean there are fish also:waterwork.
Waiting for the summer seson to explore more further.I will have long blade fins in summer so swimming further will be easy task.
You have to wait for the summer for fish reports.

hi

At least in clear water you can dive deep and not worry about the Tiger sharks coming out of the murk :naughty

cheers

Originally posted by rigdvr

ps...according to my fiance, when it comes to guns, WOOD IS GOOD!!!:D

then you better keep her away from sven at kk3

wood not enough?

...maybe she'd prefer to see my pipe?? :inlove straighten the shaft?, wear my muzzle?, hold my handle?, hold my butt pad against her chest?, fondle my trigger, wonder where the safety is?, polish the line release?, stretch the bungie?, sharpen the tip?, stretch the rubbers?... ahh the mind reels. :king

sven

Maybe you'd like to trade for the day with the undergarment donor from Dec contest and she could toggle my slip tip, wrap my rig leg, take a kill shot, be put on my stringer, or take down my floats...;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT