• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New spearfishing video trailer

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

kokos

Dec 18, 2004
Hello,

I would like to invite you to see the trailer of a new Spearfishing production that will be available in February.
the title of the movie is "Spearfishing the Greek Archipelago" And was filmed in the Aegean Sea in Greece together with Christos Theodorou.

The film's duration is around 75minutes and features unique and clear shots of dentex, groupers (rofos), jacks and many more. It also includes two first-ever shots of pagro in video (red sea-bream) in depths of 30meters or so.

The trailer format is in wmv.The link for the download is:
http://www.diveandfish.gr/video/trailer.wmv

thank you in advance,

Kostis Mamassis
Greece

Reactions: jimdoe2you and fuzz
Kostis....... its great and amazing
30M free spearfishing dives are not common i know a few that do it in israel
the music good but i like better a greec music authentic to the location
like dionisio o kazantzidis ( r.i.p)
i will look forward for the movie

Definitely respect for Kazantzidis. Would pay money to see a spearfishing action with a Kazantzidis sountrack:D Other than that Kostis was the DVD exclusively filmed in pelagic reefs?

I concur. this was a great looking piece of video. I am new to the concept of spearfishing, not the concept of being underwater and i was really impressed at the quality of the footage. I am looking forward to seeing this video. Please advise when and where it will be available

thanks again for a great and intriguing piece of video

Tina

The video is ready in Greek language. We are now in the process to translate it in English and Italian and obtain permissions for the music copyright.
It will be available for the public in late february/early March. The film was shot exclusively in the Greek waters. It includes only deep dives with aspetto(karteri) in reefs. The duration will be 1h and 5min. The dvd will be available (for E.U.) from www.diveshop.gr (specifically in http://www.diveandfish.gr/en/pi1879568549.htm?categoryId=33) together with the other productions of the e-shop. In my judgement the production is "one of a kind". Lots of effort from lots of people..

thanks everyone for the comments,

K

HI guys,
are the links working properly for you? I'm having troubles opening the sites.

Cool trailer, now another one to put on the wish list...

I agree Memo!!

Kokos, tell us when the movie is available!!!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT