• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New Spearo on Oahu

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Infinite Blue

Apr 17, 2020
Hey Guys,
New to Oahu and here to stay! Always dreamed of learning to spear and now is my chance. Anyone have good advice for 3 pronging on Oahu or care to go out sometime?
I have heard this is the best way to learn so I bought a 7' pole and have been trying to find my own spots but am unfamiliar with the waters on the Island and know it can get tricky in the "winter" here.

Welcome to Deeperblue! Lots of good info here. A forum search may help with some of your questions.

Reactions: Infinite Blue
Aloha Infinite Blue, thats the best way just checking out the different spots. Me just getting back into spearfishing after being gone from the sport for sometime hit me up my Gf and I are always looking for new dive buddies.

Hey there. I'm new to the island and looking for a buddy as well. Shoot me a message!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT