• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

***New UK Record***

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
great vids guys the bond theme was a brilliant addition. I expected at the end to read filmed a Pinewood studios. Brilliant.

excellent liv,

very calm and steady - I was waiting for the mad last few meters dash.

lammy

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all your posts! It was a great night, great team, great location - (nice to be able to do it at home in the hood!)

The vids are great - thanks JM and Laura. Laura 'you only live twice is a touch of genius!)... the words... hahaha

Sam - the suit is a Speedo record breaker (I thought it was a good oman!)

I reckon I had the best looking safety team ever - check out George and Tim - bringing a bit of glamour to the sport! In fact the whole 'love jooce' team were gorgeous - Thanks Judges Mark and Ben, Doctor Sharon, Jm in water Vid, Laura topside stills and Videography, fusion and Fourth Element were sponsors. Thanks for giving me nothing to think about appart from swimming a long way and pomegranates!

I might have overdone it in the pub a bit afterwards though... hehe!

Right I'm off to pretend I'm a bond girl!

xxxxxxxx Livrofl

Delighted you're all enjoying it, apologies the quality isn't better - it's crystal on dvd. Yeah, bond girls rock said agent blonde :martial ... stirred never shaken! And Mr H helped me with the editing and groovy tunes. That was my first shoot on that rig (livin' on the edge again), so 'scuse the excited jig in the middle of it all, but my mate had just done something amazing :D
x

And Mr H helped me with the editing and groovy tunes.

Just to clarify, "helped me with" translates to "performed", and there should be a "chose the" just before "groovy tunes".

So Liv, when you were rummaging around in the back of the shed yesterday and I asked you what your favourite Bond film was...now you know why. :)

It's called spin Mr H, and some of us are better at it than others rofl. Yes I know I'm not yet up there with Tarantino or Kubrick, but give the girl a chance - and a copy of your editing package!!

There's nothing worse than some one taking credit for your hard work! rofl
Mr H do not let her loose with the edit software or there will be a world shortage of jelly babies.

Reactions: AltSaint
Oi, you leave my jelly friends out of this!! That's art I'm creating :D and anyway, who's side are you on!?!? Does pink fizz count for nuthin' these days?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT