• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

new user from cuba

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

niorges

Mar 16, 2017
hi everyone i'am a new user from cuba just today i found this great forum. As i like so much spearfishing it's a big chance for me to have news about spearfishing and share with other people.

Welcome to Deeperblue! How's the diving and spearing in Cuba?

Welcome to Deeperblue! How's the diving and spearing in Cuba?
hello there. here we have amazing seascapes but lately we r having a lack of fish. don't know if due to global warming or the aliens jajaja.

That's unfortunate. I hope they come back, or that the aliens return them soon!

Can u help me. I go spearing always from shore and for the good spots i have to swim for about 1 mile or 2. I want to buy a swimingboard but maybe it will scare away the fish.

People often use surfboards, paddleboards, and kayaks to get out to dive sites. For specific information, you may want to have a look at the spearfishing subforum.

I've only done boat diving and shore diving. Never paddled out, though it seems like it'd be fun.

I've only done boat diving and shore diving. Never paddled out, though it seems like it'd be fun.
at least it's gonna be easy for me sometimes i have to swim so long that when i get to the spot i'm already wasted jaj, next time i'll try it and tell u

Reactions: BatRay
waaoo it worked. went to the site paddling and i add a weight with a line attached to the board used as an anchor but also as an extra weight to dive faster way better than swim. Still no so much to catch. thx

Reactions: BatRay
There are a couple of diver-down flags. They are intended to provide a visible marker to passing boats that a diver is under the water nearby. The international flag is blue and white. There is another that is red with a diagonal white stripe.

There are a couple of diver-down flags. They are intended to provide a visible marker to passing boats that a diver is under the water nearby. The international flag is blue and white. There is another that is red with a diagonal white stripe.
this kind of flags aren't used here because it's better if the coastguard or the inspectors from wildlife can't spot us they always find some rule broken to fine us.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT