• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

New video MALDIVE

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

andrea pettiti

Jan 24, 2007
Hi friends,
new video about maldive sea
icon_lol.gif

enjoy!

http://www.andreapettiti.com/amareilmarefr2.htm

Reactions: gutshot
Hell!!!!! is that you? bit of travelling!! you must have "cojones" of steel mate!!
That great white!!!cant believe it!!
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'd be out of the water pretty fast if the GWS opened his mouth on me like he did there. And having two of them around me, making it impossible to face both of them would scare me even more. Sometimes I wonder where the border between courage and foolishness is :)

Awesome awesome stuff mate, mind you I wont jump in there any time soon but it must be amazing being so close to these creatures and mind you in the vid they look pretty docile even playfull at times. Normally a bite from these guys happens more out of curiosity that hunger thing is theyre so huge they can swallow you whole. Well done on some very cool footage :)

the video of the spearo and GW is andre hartmann from South Africa.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT