• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW ZEALAND - Riffe 110cm EURO-X Speargun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Blurt

Nov 23, 2005
Can be purchased through Tardme

This is a serious all-rounder gun , it will comfortably take the biggest kingie, while still being a nice size for johnnies and snapper etc.

It has an upgraded 7.1mm large-sharkfin tab shaft and double wrap mono, all factory assembled to order in California.

I bought this gun at Blue Water Hunter in Kona, Hawaii in February this year. I am selling as I need the cash :crutch, and it is practically brand new.

I also have an unused spare shaft pre-rigged with a double-wrap of mono, cheaper than replacement.

THIS IS A STEAL - REMEMBER RIFFE HAVE A 3 YEAR WARRANTY, EACH GUN IS UNIQUELY NUMBERED FOR THIS PURPOSE.

Check out the riffe website if you are not familiar with this weapon.

The new Euro X.Series features the same design as the standard Euro Series spearguns with added benefits.

* Low-Profile Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
* Side rotating spring loaded Safety
* Glass filled Nylon with over molded Soft Grip Handle
* Rear Loading Pad - giving you full vision for aiming down spearshaft
* Automatic side mounted Line Release
* RIFFE Gorilla Rubber Power Bands with Dyneema wishbone line

* 7.1mm Euroshaft standard with large shark-fin tabs to accept (3) 9/16" bands)
* Currently rigged with two 5/8" (16mm) looped power bands.

* Larger track than EURO, can take an 8mm diameter spearshaft, both European and Riffe square notch
* Includes a 5 inch (12.7cm) rear extension for hip loading and aid when swinging gun
* Includes a larger Coated Magnet for 5/16" shaft.

Spearfishing and Freediving Equipment at the Blue Water Hunter spearguns_riffe_eurox.html
RIFFE INTERNATIONAL / Spearguns

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…