• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[News] Dahab FreeDiving competition to go ahead as planned

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DeeperBlue.com

DeeperBlue.com Editorial
Apr 7, 2006
The Triple Depth competition hosted by Lotta & Peter Ericsson and Linda Paganelli of Freedive Dahab is set to go ahead in June 2006 despite the recent bombings in Dahab, Egypt.

"The best thing you all can do to support us now is to kee...

This is an news discussion thread for discussing the following DeeperBlue.net News item: Click here for original DeeperBlue.net News Item

I will go to Dahab and do the Tripledepth competition for sure,
to honour our injured friends Sam and Brigitte,
to show my wonderful friends Lotta and Linda and their family that they are not alone,
to show the victims and their families and everybody in Dahab that
they are not forgotten and that terrorism cannot frighten us to live our freedom.

The Tripledepth competition will be our "Freediving games of Peace"!

Pat

Thank you Pat for ALL your suport duting this days. You are a fantastic person with a great spirit!

For information about the competition see www.tripeldepth.com

hope to see as many of you as possible in June!

Love
Lotta

Hi Lotta,

I am glad to hear that you and you're family are ok. It's terrible news that Sam and Briggette were hurt.

If they read these threads, all of the UK freedivers are thinking of you.

Yes I am still going to come to tripledepth. We wont be stopped and can have a fantastic event.

Love to you all,

Liv

Reactions: pat fish
Good luck to all of you! I made the decision a few weeks ago to switch from the TripleDepth trip in june, to the British Columbia trip. For all those I would have met in Dahab, please be safe.

Jim

:)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT