• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

November Contest!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Ahhh... and here I was question your sexuality... :D

Nah serious dude, I've seen the photos of those bluefin... there must be something decent down there ;)

Reactions: shaneshac
.....Um, Contest Results?

-- I'm hoping our DB Contest Guru has recovered from a tryptophan-induced Coma and has a winner to announce....[hint, hint] ;)
....how about it, Sven?

Sven, I think Cynthia and I deserve the prize. C'mon man you've sensored me twice, I thought this was a free country ;)

Peace Bro'

yeah and I'm gonna make it three.

Originally posted by shaneshac
Well Covered Sven ;)

Yeah, well it's a gift... :hmm

And it's still a free country as long as I don't hear about your handicaps or the term "butt plug" from Shadow. :head sigh.

OK EVERYBODY!! The Sultan is back in from another go at life and here's where we stand-

Defothecrown made a big impression with his lifting of Terry's words about er, tips.
Pez's take on the new Bill Gates OS was hard to pass up.
DiverD used his head .
Rig- if it's at all like tuna, don't stick it. Sultan's in training need have high standards don'tchaknow.
OceanSwimmer Cynthia... always the bridesmaid in the 2003 Contests had a throbbingly huge entry with her noticing the differences in, uh, tips.
And the Loopy had damn near every entry in the top of the stiff running.

Props to Senors Montoya, Jon and the Ted.

So after much long, hard, head scratching-

Nice job Loopy!! You pulled it out again! Uh, er waitaminute... You know the drill. Gimme a ring and we'll see how long it can take a DB Tshirt or mug to wend it's way from the DB pocketbook to OZ.

Raphael Palmeiro...rofl

Last edited:
Re: yeah and I'm gonna make it three.

Originally posted by icarus pacific
as long as I don't hear the term "butt plug" from Shadow. :head sigh.
I hear ya Bro, we have a simliar saying in Germany: "Dont mention the War" :D

Well done Loppy! Now we can diving together and drink coffee out of matching mugs whilst wearing matching DB t-shirts.... uhhh... :hmm

Yeah, what's that two each now mate? We should get an international tally going here... :D

Congrats, Loopy!!!

Originally posted by loopy
After a rather impressive performance at KK '03, Sven took it to heart when they told him to keep it up....

(Flattery will get you everywhere? :D)

So which entry got the prize?! Loopy posted several!

(.....back to the drawing board, Shadow! Perhaps '04 will be the year....)

Re: yeah and I'm gonna make it three.

Originally posted by icarus pacific

DiverD used his head .

eh? :confused:

And Raphael- I'm on the other side of the bridge, but sure, PM me and I'll autograph a ball for ya. :hmm

Contratulations loopy! Fastest pen on the board and you deserve it too! When are you opening your DB memorabilia shop? :)

Adrian

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT