• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NOVEMBER'S Caption Contest

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
And that kids is how you spear a fish in an aquarium.

If you haven't seen or heard Moty Python, well, ya just won't get it!

"Oh, I'm a big Spearo an' I'm all right
I Spears all day and I "spears" all night!
I sticks my fish, I cleans my catch,
I goes to the air shop daily!

I likes to dress in wetsuits,
it makes me very glad,
but we've been done here so long now,
I gotta go really bad....

Oh, I'm a Spearo an' I'm all right
I goes to the air shop daily!"

:D

rofl well u cheered up this miserable woman tonight :)

bdurrett said:
If you haven't seen or heard Moty Python, well, ya just won't get it!

"Oh, I'm a big Spearo an' I'm all right
I goes to the air shop daily!

I likes to dress in wetsuits,
it makes me very glad,
but we've been done here so long now,
I gotta go really bad....

Oh, I'm a Spearo an' I'm all right
I goes to the air shop daily!"

:D

The Friend-Free Nerd

There once was a nerd, who had no friends, and no social life, yet he was extremely good at photoshopping. To make friends, he decided to double a picture of himself, and pretend that that was his friend. It was obvious that his "friend" was a copy of himself, so he put goggles on both him and his friend, to mask their identities. Trying to be cool, he decided to make him and his "friend" look like SCUBA divers, when he finally got carried away, and ended up with 2 spearos, holding montrous fish, his obviously being bigger than his friends. Happy with himself, he wanted to show his friends. Then it hit him. He still had no friends, and he had wasted many hours of time on a pointless task.

Morale: Don't always believe what you see

- "Don't You hate it when they show off how much better they can dive even without all the gear?"
- "Yep. But these two won't. Not anymore."
(both grin into the camera)

For this particular Boullibaise recipe, we recommend removing the metal prongs and cylinders before bringinging to the boil.

Reactions: Oldsarge
icarus pacific said:
...Those of you claiming that communication is most important are urged to turn off Oprah, scratch yourself in public and jam those feet into some fins. :ycard
:)

Looks like these two followed your orders, Sven! (though their scratching method seems abit extreme...)

Last edited:
Harry, You sure these are gonna make good ventreloquists dummys? Im telling you Bill, we are on to a winner here. Yeah but Harry, wont they start to stink??

Re: NOVEMBER'S Caption Contest WINNER!

It's like the days just blur on by when it's this time of year. You know, sales at the lingerie stores, motor oil on sale at the parts places, tarps to put over the boat because the damn seals on the hatch are buggered. And oh yeah, the Contest... :head

First off, Badlander is correct in noting to always keep your gun erect when in front of the camera. Having your dive buddy be your fluffer helps, I imagine. :inlove

Second, hey Jim- you and Sara go get a room. :hmm And call your gal. Crusty, he's down the block acting like a pool boy if you get my meaning.

Colt45 had two good entries, the best being the sound of the boat starting up.

And Maytag get the Honourable mention for his lengthy tome to Christmas. Mad props.

And though I let my preferences be known early, Spaniard's post with the soulfull words of Otis Redding... priceless. And the winner!! :king

Send me a PM with the address and size of your T shirt or your preference of the mug.

And if I can't get back online for a while, (landlords ya know...:vangry ) have a great holiday all!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT