• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Oceano Mimetic Wetsuit

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sniper

Feb 27, 2004
I was just doing some reading cause I really wanted to get one of Omer mimetic suits when I ran into another seller of mimetic suits. The suits look very good, fit great cause they are custom made for each individual. The best part is the pricing, Omer mimetic suits retail well over 300.00 usd this guy retail price is only 139.00 usd. Here are some links

Size chart:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/spiros/STARTMEASURE.jpg

Homepage:
www.diveskin.gr

USA comments and testimonials:
http://www.spearboard.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8496

Best thing is you can get them at ebay just type mimetic in the search space. Hope you enjoy this free information. I order mine today and will post again to let you all know my opinion of the as soon as I get it. The guys name by the way is spiro.

Last edited:
many of us in this board have his suits. i have one and it works great. it took about 2 weeks to get here to miami

Wow, where did you get those pics of me? The one with the snapper I've never even posted online, just sent it to a short list of friends, and you weren't on that list... Did Spiros send them to you? I don't mind people posting pics of me, but it would be cool if they'd ask first, especially on a public forum...

Adrian(that's your name right?) I'm not attacking you, I'm just surprised to see you post my pics... just keep it in mind for the future please :)

Gerald

i got one of these suit and used it entire summer, using it even now....

As you said they are cheap and made to measure.Camo is a plus too.. I was not aware that they looks that good underwater. If an of you have more underwater pics with suit, please post them...

Now for the suit, as i said i used it and it is durable no matter how you wear it or use it. It has very good thermal isolation almost no water gets in. Comfortable good suit especially for the value...But after some use, now its not as soft as first day but i think its the common for all suits. The thing that i know is, it was the best buy i did for 130 dollars...I suggest you to take this suit first and use it, later you can buy higher quality suit but keep this as a joker, got it? rofl

Yeah, I got the pictures from Spiro. I am very sorry about posting YOUR pictures. I didn't think you cared that much in any case I didn't post any names. All people had was a picture of an active spearo that I got from another forum, google search, or what ever the source was. I don't think people even pay much attention to the origen of the picture. To be honest I wasn't even sure that it was you all I knew was the dude's suit looked just like yours. My intentions were to promote the suit and let others know that there are other choices, that it is not all about omer's mimetic. Hope you don't take it personal (I could't find a picture of brth-hold). Once again I am very sorry and it won’t happen again. If in the future you need to discipline me again please just PM me. Yeah, is Adrian and I think you are Gerald right?

Last edited:
Like I said, it would have just been cool if you would have asked me in advance... especially since we've met in person before... If they would have been pics I had posted myself on another forum, I couldn't have cared less, It just took me by surprise that I saw a pic of myself that I had not posted publicly anywhere. If my comments came across a little harsh, that was not my intention, it was more about making you aware...

Take care and dive safe,

Gerald

I don't know what this is all about but I read the whole thread from spearboard and now I think I'll buy one when I need a new suit.

Murat ! You should try soaking your suits at the end of the season in some wetsuit cleaner/conditioner.I always rinsed my suits off when done diving but after I soaked my suits it was like they were new again so now I do it once a year.You will be suprised at how much stuff gets trapped in the nylon.

Thanks for the tip dude. I already do that with fresh water after every dive and with conditioner after every few dives....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT