• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Oh, my poor wallet: C4 Urukay

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Brodraugen

Mar 12, 2011
Hey guys

So I finally took leave of my senses and decided to buy the C4 Urukay from scubastore. I am still dithering between the 120 and 105cm versions, though... Here in Norway people tend to look down their noses at you if you have a long gun, but where I will be hunting there is 15m visibility and 10kg+ cod and seithe so the longer gun seems tempting.

Do any of you have a good tip for where I can buy shafts for this gun? Scubastore only has 7mm and I heard 8mm is better for this gun.

Oh, and I promise to put up an unboxing video on youtube when I get it!

Just for cost comparison, check out makospearguns.com

They have 7.5mm shafts in the longer guns and might save you some $$.

I'm going to be picking up a couple from them soon.

I'm very pleased with the spears from Seatec and Riffe. You can have a look at the different stuff you can get from Søren at sportsbutikken.dk in Denmark. He's really helpful and I know that he ships to Norway regularly.

Jégwan

Thanks, guys! I have considered mako, Rob Allen and similar high quality, solid guns, but for reasons of vanity I am going for the C4.

Jegwan: Thanx for the tip! I have shopped from sportsbutikken before, and they are very helpful.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT