• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ok!! Which colour would you go for!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hey Mozzi

I like the blue, but then its quite predictable for a freediving site, so grey may be more unusual ? Guess I have'nt helped much !!

Jeff

Than bluecape

Hi Thanx ..

I dont think there is a wrong colour.. I just need to c what people like most and then ill use it...

Cheers

GREY !! definately. More dramatic. Blue is boring . Everybody uses blue.

my 0.02 Euro

The Grey is really nice, especially with that large orange image.

Ash

Great!!

So far grey is leading... yes..

So I think grey is going to be the final colour .. thanx for all your input Jeff, GlennV and Ash. Have a great one

Cheers
Mozzi

Like said above gray stands out, and the orange tell's you it's gray :)

The grid that shines through the title part gives it more of a "digital feeling". I feel that digital is not so much future like as it used to be. Smooth lines are coming more into play, take a glance at a Apple computer.

Overall the site look very good, and serious.
Nice work!

Definitely grey....it gives the site a high tech look. The blue just seems to wash everything out. The grey color highlights detail....

wow ! in grey and blue a absolutely stunning website !

(and this comes from a professional www.wegwieser.ch ;-)

I prefer the grey/black version: reason: its much more tense, there is more contrast to the coloured picture, so they are more accentuated. Especially on the "home"-page the greyish dark/cold background and the orange/reddish picture is very strong. the picture reminds me of a famous painting, of Jesus on the cross, viewed from the angle above, with an interesting perspective.
greetings daniel wieser

I also like the grey better as it pulls together as a whole more.

The only thing is that using a 1024 x 768 resolution I see the borders and find the strips a little distracting with the pattern. It's no big deal but try the same color grey without the white points. It might be too plain though! It's always a toss-up! :) Very nice grafics and treatment. First class website, I wish I could design like that!

Adrian

grey....but i would lose the photo of him in the Dolphin tank.......nice site though.

Grey for sure IMO. Not to contradict Pilot, but I think the shot of the SETT tank is great!

Aaron

Hi thank you everyone!!

I thanx for letting me know what you like.. Its been a up and down for me,, blue - grey... blue - grey.. well grey is going to be the final colour.. Thanks altot for all the great input..

The site will be live in the next few weeks.. with a few mods.. small ones.. :)

And once again thank you all!!!! :) :) :) :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT