• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Omer Airbalete Limited Edition 110 FS!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

searaider02

Jan 7, 2011
Hey everyone,unfortunately i have to sell my Omer AIrbalete 110 Limited edition :waterwork Its an awesome gun and i have kept in in really great conditions. It has literally been in the water twice. Again it's a 110, comes rigged with 15ft of 200lb tuna test, and a Sportasub "one" reel. Im asking for 550 obo....thanks in advanced guys!! call/text (954) 854 3082 if interested

Welcome to the DB mate, that is a great gun, your going to miss it.

Cheers, Don

I think you need another one Don?

Thanks Mart, but I don't live in the dark side....I just visit from time to time.

Someone should shoot this guy a offer though, it's a cool gun.

Cheers, Don

Jon, you can buy a new one for less than that in the UK.
Theses fantastic guns are unfortunately more expensive in the States.

Hard to shoot enough lb of fish to justify it in the UK (but I know Foxfish considers such things investments - but he doesn't have to drive far). Looking back, I reckon I could have saved an awful lot of money (& time) just splashing out on nice fish from the fishmongers each week and a really good seafood restaurant (like some of those in Looe in Cornwall) several times a year. But where's the fun and adventure in that!

Foxfish, I have recently bought a Bleutec Ocean born 125 with reverse trigger mech so am now well and truly in the over 300 quid club!!!

I cant see any fun in life until you own at least one £300 + gun LOL

And I own ten old and/or cheapish guns who are just around 300£ worth all together as a bunch...TAH! :thankyou

Still looking forward to get my hands on a special custom gun, all hand made in wood and carbon, with unique tehcnical specs and decoration, under exclusive desing by a fancy craftsman who lives on some small island somewhere up north.................:king)

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…