• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Omer carbon + accessories for sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

spaghetti

Campari Survivor
May 31, 2005
At 110 euro + shipping
speargun for sale in Europe only with additional accessories:
-OMER Excalibur carbon mimetic 83 cm
I bought it two weeks ago, used only two times in freshwater, as good as new, with no scratch at all (except for a pair of almost invisible signs), standard set up: OMER Top Energy 16,5mm bands, 125cmx6,3mm OMER tahitian shaft
-shorter shaft Seatec Diamant Extreme 115cmx6,4mm
It's new, never used, renowned Seatec shaft made in a special carbon-silicium steel
-new OMER stick-on shaft guide.
It's new: I haven't sticked it yet, so you may choose whether sticking it on the gun or not .
reason why I sell: gonna buy an Omer XXV

damm i would of buyed the excalibur:head i have ordered one the other day i was going to get the t20 but did nt have any money left after buying new fins and suit . But im saving up again and i will get the t20 or the omer xxv if you give it a good review

Same as above + Omer Alien Mimetic Med Mask.
So, to resume:
OMER Carbon Mimetic 83 Speargun with standard set-up
+ shorter Seatec shaft
+OMER stick-on rail
+Alien Mimetic Mask
for 110 euro
+ shipping (around 45 euros for Europe, around 65 for Usa)

Last edited:
And that's it!

the gun and all the rest is SOLD, and is now happily being shipped to a place where the sun always shines...

Reactions: jimdoe2you
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…