• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Omer gear everything for sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

matty_spearo_uk

Feb 21, 2011
SPEARFISHING GEAR FOR SALE
OMER GLOVES AND SOX 5mm,omer camu 3D wetsuit 5mm,camu weight vest with weights,weight belt with weights, 1xcarbon camo fins,1xfibre camo fins BOTH FINS ARE LEADER FINS ,omer float atol bouy with 20m rob allen float line and omer line winder,omer drop weight, omer snorkel technisub mask,omer caymen ET camu 3D speargun 85 with reel,omer spares kit incluesds crimps spearline spare speargun handles etc. omer mk1 freediving watch large omer teko bag the new addition fin bag spare rubber for the gun omer mini laser knife .omer l.e.d moonlight torch WELL OVER £1500QUID WORTH GEAR GOING FOR £500 o.n.o ALL ARE SIZE M AND FINS ARE 44 (ALL GEAR WAS PURCHASED IN FEBUARY 20TH 2011 SO ALL NEARLY NEW) not able to dive for a while as deployment is comeing up

Last edited:
You have some quality gear for sale there mate & that is a serious bargain for someone!!

Damn!!!! Will you split that lot mate?

Will take: Gloves & Socks, either of the Fins, Tekno Bag & Mini-laser knife

PM'd :)

would be interested in the lot. How often's the bulk of it been used since Feb?

thanks
ryan

hi guys dont have time to break the kit up as its to much hassle for me as im moving from base to base and exercise so sadly cant break it up

hi every one have droped the price if someone can collect or arrange a courier il accept £400 for all iv got 7days till i leave

cheers

That is crazy cheap price!!!!
Surely somebody's can see that is a life time bargain!!

HAHAHA U GUYS I CAN SEE HAVE CLEARLY NO WORK TO DO LOOOOL YE IL BRING A CAR WITH FUEL LIKE SUGGESTED A BAGED UP NOVER WITH ALL THE SCRAP SHELLS FROM THE SA80 :) 3TONES OF THEM AS FOR THE FUEL IT WILL BE AVIATION FUEL AS THATS ALL I COULD MANAGE LOL

PAUL Need an address for the nova :)

I managed to negotiate him down to £120, he's driving it up to Manchester himself and also leaving his car with with me (plus a tank of fuel).

Man! what a deal!
Bargain. Obviously not a subscriber to the win-win negotiation philosophy then.

Unfortunately I'm not the same size - and I really only need a new wetsuit currently. Sounds like a first class selection of gear though. Nice choice of speargun. Dive belt & weights can be a costly item. Omer Moonlight, the new LED version:hmm. Premium fins, with bag.

Pity you didn't have a bit more time Matty, and an eBay account :(. Storage not an option? I see you are in the forces, the Royal Marines in Poole - an old school pal was based there, retired or invalided out recently I believe, still lives there I'm told (he's become somewhat legendary back home). I'm sorry that we couldn't get you a better price (& closer buyer) for what sounds like a fine selection of gear.

Best of luck in your new posting.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT