• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Omer Master America 115cm

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jimdoe2you

freediver/spearo/comedian
Sep 26, 2005
This douglas Omer Master America was used for two days (one weekend) and is all original. This is an EXCELLENT gun and if you're not careful you can put an eye out, .............of your favorite fish from 20 feet away!

There is a reel pictured on the gun that is not part of the sale. I am offering the gun only. I am replacing the gun with the new 2005 teak 130cm for blue water game.

Sorry for the poor photo, but trying to fit the whole gun into one shot was not easy.

I am now entertaining best offers. :wave

Last edited:
Photo did not load the first try. Here it is. I can send other detailed, close up photos to interested buyers.

Attachments

• Master America.JPG
    Master America.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
FYI:

There are no more of the douglas or teak 115cm Master America guns available. The entire line of 2005 Master Americas was a limited production of 200 guns and most have been sold. There are a few of the 2005 teak version 130cm guns still available, and that is what I really want to upgrade to when I sell my 115cm.

Make offers.

I will throw in one of my 40 wetsuits if it helps! :wave

Last edited:
Do you still have the master america for sale? How much is it?
Regards
Jon

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT