• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Omer Millennium Competition 40-42, Sebakfins Freediving Stereofins Pro Blades - Mediu

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donmoore

Aug 19, 2002
I have it all! I bought the Omer Millennium Competition 40-42 this year with the idea, that once the foot pockets broke in like my Picasso had, I could wear them without socks. Big mistake, Omer rubber doesn’t get softer. I guess they will probably last long too, but my poor feet can’t take it anymore.

Then I bought a pair of Sebakfins Pro - Mediums fins only. Great fins, but just a little soft, so I ordered the Pro Blades - hards with the 42-44 Omer pockets so I could use my socks again. I am suppose to send the mediums back to Sebakfins, but due the to shipping cost, I may buy them from Sebakfins and keep them or sell them for the price minus what it would have cost to ship them back.

If I keep them I will want to put Omer 38-40 pockets on them for my wife or daughter. There are a lot of possibilities here so if we can help each other out, let me know.
don

Last edited:
All gone. Moderators, please delete this thread. I wasn't able to do it.
Thanks,
don

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT