• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Omer new Proffesional

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Lambis

You take my breath away!
Sep 16, 2003
Hello

Do you know where we can order Omer New proffesional online in Europe?

http://www.omersub.com/omer/catalog/wetsuits/p2.htm

Do you know this suit? Do you think that is O.K.

I am a freediver but I like to go spearfishing sometimes.
I dont whant a nylon suit becauce I like to feel free unter water.
Elios have the best suits for me BUT the dont offer a suit like New proffesional. A suit that protect knees, elbows and belly.

Any tips??

Lambis

Aloha Lambis
I have a few comments, maybe they will help. My first three suits were skin on two sides until I could get a nylon lined one. I didn't like that one and almost all the suits since (20-25) have had nylon on the outside. Crawling around rocks after bugs and shell fish is very hard on knees, but they are easy to replace by cutting a 15 cm patch, using that as a template and removing the worn part of the suit. You can use thicker or heavier material depending on preference and it usually makes the leg feel more comfortable. After a few times, I could do the job one evening during commercials.
Last year I tried a suit with the nylon/titanium reversed in warm water. Didn't notice any difference. I think that the new linings are far better and when the Elios arrives, I will try it both ways.
Bill

Last edited:
going both ways...

Hey, if all you need is some kneepads, elbows and a loading pad, there's got to be a needle and thread around with some glue. Duckett learned that way, eh Bill? I've got to think that if you contacted Elios they'd be pretty happy to accomodate your needs; Hell they go the extra mile for everyone that I know that has one, and that's going to be me if Roger keeps jacking around with the prices of his Picasso suits. :head

And if you just have to have an OMER Pro, call Mark at 1 800 853 1911 or at www.omerdiving.com and tell him Sven sent you. The new site is tres chic.
He's as Euro :mute as it gets and I know he can hook you up.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…