• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Omer T20

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

heebes

Dec 3, 2002
just wondering what you all think of the Omer T20? good gun? what do you think.

Good gun & strong trigger. Another plus is that it's the only Omer housing I could use a RA shaft with.

Combined with a Omer 50 aluminum reel, a 110 is my favorite setup to use.

don't forget to get anatomic handle as well, it feels very nice on the hand;)

I'm also trying to decided on the T20.

Fuzz do you have the 110 aluminum barrel or the Carbon Mimitec with the open muzzel? What is the range like?

Do you thing the carbon is worth the extra $$. I never had a carbon barrel and I am only attracted it due to the open muzzel. The gun I currently have is an Excalibur and I would like to try a gun with an open muzzel, unfortunately the aluminum doesn't come with the open muzzel.

My brother Pekka has a t20 110 aluminium, and has been very happy with the gun. At first he had some trouble with aiming, but after he got used to the gun it has been deadly accurate. The trigger mech is built to work with lots of power and thus its not quite as sensible as excalibur trigger mech, but once you get used it, it works fine.

Tuomo

Hello,

I've had a 130cm T20 Millenium since they came out. It's a great gun, I use it very regularly. In fact, I just used it last weekend. I like the trigger and line release, the seer/latch is strong enough (die cast SS) to allow for double 20mm bands. I've used this gun with a 21mm band and a 20mm circular, it was still very accurate and caused very little recoil.

I see that you're from VA, if you're doing offshore hunting, go with the 110 or 130. The 110 will be more versatile for your waters in my opinion unless you regularly dive off NC in cleaner water.

Good luck,
Rabih

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT