• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

One breath jamboree bali

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

4zap

Hello :wave

Indonesia's 1st ever Freediving Meeting and Competition:
26th October - 3rd November 2013

One Breath Jamboree - Freediving Competition in Bali, Indonesia.

slide6.png

Far away but maybe someone will join this...

I'm there just for two day end of october for a closer look

"
Two weeks of freediving and more…
The ONE BREATH JAMBOREE BALI lasts one week with different activities. A constantly available local crew of freedive instructors supports the champions in their activities and caters for all needs of visiting guests.
Workshops and evening presentations will be hosted by world class competitive freedivers, freediving educators, scientists and AIDA judges.
The week before the official JAMBOREE we provide 7 days of depth-training and freediving courses. You can participate in AIDA, SSI, Apnea Total and AA Freedive Courses of all levels, AIDA Judge Course, Personal and Group Coaching, Daily Training Sessions. Please check our Program for more info."

My favorite is the morning relaxing with Sarah Campbell every day.

I am really looking forward to this event too.
It's about time freedivers came together to promote the sport and here is the perfect opportunity, with many organisations being represented by some talented freedivers. No ego, just a massive celebration of our shared passion of the sport of freediving :)

Also really looking forward to diving the Tulamben wreck there in Bali.

The wreck of the Liberty is a perfect place for freediving!

The blue of the sea is fantastic and the wreck is easy to find from the beach and begins at 5 Meters deepth. Just follow the masses of scubadivers which a waiting in the line of scuba divers to get into the water. It s a little bit like whirlpool diving (so much bubbling divers in the wreck)
For every level of freediving suitable! It's one of my favorite dive spots in Indonesia. And there is a amazing big scool of Jackfish always in front of the wreck.
You will never forget this place, i promise! And with the event of the OBJ it will be a highlight!

Here are some pics from a few years ago.... not really freediving, just enjoying the views...U.S.A.T. Liberty in Tulamben | Knipsfisch.de

The Alexey and Natalia courses still have approx 15 slots not including another 20+ for their monofin workshops running 4 times over the course of their stay here =)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT