• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

ORCA Speedsuit for sale, chipngood

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

nostres

because stress is no good
Oct 4, 2006
Dear Amigos,

I am upgrading my equipment and I let my Orca speedsuit go for cheap. Due to a hard workouts I went from 185 to 200lb lately (no fat though, all lean)

This wetsuit is size 9 and I can definately use size 10 now, I am 6'4" tall (192cm)
Even before weight gain this suit was very snug on me so make Your decision accordingly. Arms and legs are fine, just too short overall. 5mm legs and chest/2mm arms and arm pits. Team Logo does make the neoprene stiffer in the chest area but it's not too bad.
Also please realize that Orca size chart is MODEL specific - so don't look at Alpha, Breathe, Free or other model size chart when buying this older SPEEDSUIT. This Speedsuit is good for everyday training, it's good to own cheap suit like that so You don't have to worry about any damage.
Condition is very good, no rips, no tears. I bought it used on from pro triathlon guy, I had it disinfected and washed in wetsuit shampoo right after the purchase.
I took it to the pool exactly 5 times, washed it again and had it stored thru all winter. Recently I took it to the pool and it's just to tight for me. I am looking for size 10 while letting this one go.
I will take $60 American with free shipping in Continental US$A, will consider optional shipping charge for Euro friends. I hate eBay lately with their insane fees so I am trying DeeperBlue first.
All You need to get it is PayPal payment to me and it's on the way to You next day. As You all know I am respected member of my community, DB community and any other community I interfere with

* Tiger not included

Attachments

• IMG_4405.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_4406.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4407.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_4408.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4409.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…