Wednesday, June 19, 2019
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 40,000+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 496,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,300+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Oxygen compatibility qustion

ashtheflash

Sep 5, 2002
Cairo Egypt
Visit site
Hi, I just switched my 12lit US Divers tank into an O2 compatible one. I was wondering if you guys know if Aqualung supplies their regulators and pressure gauges also O2 compatible. I heard so, but want to make sure before I buy!!
Thanks!

arebi

wrecks explorer
Oct 20, 2007
libya
Hi
The regul. Probably will be compatible with O2 up to 40 % :p, but if you planning to use higher O2 concentration :duh…you will need to change a specific O2 O-ring kit...:ycard

Deepwater

Apr 18, 2007
Dubai
No-Aqualung dont understand what O2 clean means. You can use their products upto 40% O2 but anything greater you need to dip it in an ultrasonic bath and grease it with O2 compatible grease/lube.

I dont know if they sell specific kits to clean their equipment but most O-rings are industry standard. The only difference with O2 O-rings and regular ones is that one smell differnt from another when on fire.