• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Oysters, Mmmm

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Amphibious

Working Class Spearo
Mar 17, 2002
follow along with the pictures will you?

after a hard days work....
oysters1.jpg

oysters2.jpg

you need a good feed!

oysters3.jpg

Oysters & Vodka tonic, mMMMmmmmmm

oysters4.jpg

even the Aussies like them!

oysters5.jpg

oysters on the BBQ, Asiago Chese & Hot Sauce, heat untill melted. YUM

oysters! yummy. will have to try it next time. nice to c u r still around, i thought a bear finally got to ya. be safe

That look delicious. This Aussie will have to try your recipe! (I don't REALLY need to do a hard days work first do I?)

Damn Colin, that does look good. And you have really decent oysters up BC way, too. That does it, I gotta come north for a (very hungry) visit.

good to see you enjoying some aphradsciaco mentalis Amphi...sure does look tasty...I'd a gone with a vodka oyster shooter myself....albeit a bit dangerous chugging plates full of oysters amongst a group of men...all alone in the woods:inlove

roflroflroflrofl

rofl how did that song go?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg]YouTube - Lumber jack song[/ame]

Reactions: settingsteel
it was the only fresh seafood we could find. not much of a selection in Whitecourt, Alberta. if it's not deepfried or budweiser, it's no good acording to the locals. feels like I'm back in florida ;)

the former occupants of this crew house were all girls, so we have lots of pink mugs and fuzzy pillows :S

Last edited:
the other 2 blokes are aussies living here, strangely they don't seem to mind ;)

OK guys enough...take it to the PM....where those mentors when you need'emrofl

Good to see you doing good Amph...when back in FL shoot me a PM...but leave the pink mugs and fuzzy stuff in Alberta:t

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT