• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pairs Dive

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
As has already been said a great day Saturday topped off with a great evening.
Good to meet a lot of the names from deeper blue, its was a shame about the weather but the BBQ was fantastic, not sure who the chief was but he did a marvelous job.
Glowworm thanks for the text, as for my head well I was up for a dive on Sunday but the weather was just to bad. Well that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.rofl

Good day to say the least. And the wether kind of made the day beter because it showed that we dnt care about the werther we just want a good social day...and although there wa a competertive feel evoryone was just happy to get together.

Really enjoyed the day, was great to meet so many like minded friendly people. Shame about the weather but a bbq under a gazebo was very british! Top marks for the food as well. Would love to see another competition put on and this time i'll try to catch something to weight in!

Well done to the organisers!:friday

Foxy,Eric has posted some weights in this thread and i think some pictures were taken including Gary with his Gilthead.

Gary Roach all ways seems to know where the Gilthead are going to be.

No picture was taken of my one eyed mullet that fell just short in the mullet section of the competition.....rofl rofl (not really)

1 Shot,Rowan and myself did our first ever night dive @ midnight friday to try and give ourselves an edge and boy do i understand fully what you Guernsey boys mean.What an experience

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…