• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Paul from Rowley MA

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

apnearevOlution

Advanced Open Water Diver
Aug 11, 2005
hey, just posting saying hello..

im new to these forums, i also talk on scubaboard.com as bikeflip22

My names Paul, im 18 and from Rowley MA, thats about 20 min from gloucester and rockport.. so im pretty close to some really amazing dive spots..

I have been scubadiving since 01 but i got certified in 02, i recently obtained my advance open water, and going for my rescue soon.

I have been recreational freediving for a few months, and currently i suck :(
i can do roughly 45-60 ft and im hoping to buy a designated pair of freediving fins soon.

I have NOT dove in new england, just becuase of how expensive it is to rent gear, about 88 dollars at my local shop. So, im holding off on that for a while, luckily i can dive significaly deep enuff to see the same stuff that divers are seeing in the rocky coves around new england..

I frequently visit folly cove in rockport about every weekend, to snoop around the wall.. really amazing spot, im going to be casing out the rest of the coves to see how it is...

I have ab out 50-60 dives under my belt, and i have dove in cancun, turks and caicos, bahamas, jamaica, dominican republic northside, and the south side...

:) thats all. bye

Welcome amigo. Your freediving doesn't suck :)
Relax and enjoy the dives, no matter the time or depth. They will get deeper and longer.
Peace,
Erik Y.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT