• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Personal BEsts and Records(with photos)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MozSpearer

Nov 19, 2013
Hi all.

I just wanted to make a thread where everyone can brag with their biggest catches or exceptional catches under difficult circumstances!! Please reply!!

Thanks. I'll start off with my PB. A parrotfish of 2kgs/4.2lbs. Super strong current. Had to fin very hard to get anywhere!!

Here's the pic:

Attachments

• MYFIRSTSPEAREDFISH.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 226
G'day MozSpearer.
Maybe folks don't really want to brag. How about, if you were to rephrase your question to "your favourite photos & any stories to go with them", then your thread could be a hit & also it could be educational & perhapse we even could even share some humour too? Great memories are just as important trophies as dead fish to many. (Yeh. I'm an old fart, I was just as interested in big dead fih at your age too. lol)

Looking forward to seeing your own album grow .
Cheers Sharkey

Hi. Thats a good idea. I'll make a new thread about that. Thanks for the tip!!

Cheers Mate.
Well, I guess in good faith to yourself, I'm obliged to post now in your new thread. lol
I'll think of one about good memories, good mates, good humour & some good fish too.

Sharkey

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…