• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pesca in Medditeraneo!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi all, Mark especially, although we don't know each other.

I , together with my fishing buddy Filippo, had the opportunity of fishing with some of the OMER guys: Marco Ciceri (OMER owner) Marco Bardi and Marco Pisello plus Klaus, on the island of Palma (Spain), where we also met up with Alberto March ;)

4 days of fishing..FANTASTIC!!..thank you OMER. !!

Here are some of the days catches:

The first pic is myself and Filippo!!

Attachments

• w1.JPG
    w1.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 197
  • carniere2°.jpg
    carniere2°.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Dentice.jpg
    Dentice.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 187
Hi William, very nice to chat with you too and and it's nice to see your fishing pictures from your dives with the Omer gang. They (Marco and Lorenzo Borri) are actually coming here next month and if we get a decent day of weather which is hard in December I'll take them out on a friend's boat in North Carolina.

I bet it must be something to watch Marco Bardi and Alberto March in action.
Hey by the way, hurry up and get some ice on those fish before they go bad! :)

Ciao,
Mark

While I prepare for the annual stomach workout tradition here at my parents on Thanksgiving here are some pictures of guys who are getting a better workout with the tunas instead of the turkey. Just back from Costa Rica-where the yellowfin action is-turkeys aren't the only ones getting shot !

GR Tarr,Gerry Guerra and Guerra Senior

Cameron Kirkconnell and Gary Sanchez with more 200lb yellowfins. Pretty amazing fish.
Photo credit of Sasa Bratic on Gary Sanchez's fish.
By the way, these were not speared in the Mediterranean.

William, could you tell me what are all the administrative stuff to deal with in order to have a spearfishing licence in Palma ?
We have quite cheap flight to Palma and...why not??? :p

Cecè....unfortunately don't know as it was all done for us :hmm ...but i'll get some info and get back later.

Ciao

Buon giorno
Sono un nuovo iscritto
Sono Italiano e più precisamente Siciliano
La mia più grande passione è la pesca subacquea !!!
Purtroppo nè parlo nè scrivo in inglese , ma qualcosa riesco a capirla :duh
Ci sono altri italiani che scrivono già in questo forum ?

:wave

Ciao Emmanuel,
Benvenuto in questo splendido sito. Io sono Bulgaro pero' parlo bene l'Italiano, almeno spero di parlarlo ;-)
Anch'io sono un grande fan della pesca subacquea e del freeediving o apnea come si dice in Italiano.
Credo che qui ci siano anche altri ragazzi che parlano Italiano.

Ciao Emmanuel,

Sono Shacaluga di Bluworld.

Va benne?

Si non capisce qualcun messagio inviame un MP e ti aiuto

Benvenutto al migliore forum intenazionale da tutto il mondo

Shane

shaneshac said:
Ciao Emmanuel,

Sono Shacaluga di Bluworld.

Va benne?

Si non capisce qualcun messagio inviame un MP e ti aiuto

Benvenutto al migliore forum intenazionale da tutto il mondo

Shane

Ciao Shane
anch' io sono di BW
Come vedi ti perseguito rofl rofl rofl
Grazie mille

A presto

Emmanuel, ma che pesce!!!
Purtroppo noi non abbiamo pesci cosi' grandi qui nel Mar Nero... :(

Shane, tu sei un vero poliglote :) Ho letto molti dei tuoi post e anche ho visto i tuoi filmetti, sono splendidi, ma sembra che hai due passioni: la pesca e lel lingue... rofl

ho imparato l'italiano nel l'anno scorso

Non parlo italiano sul la mia casa o sul lavoro. Solo e una lingua che uso per la pesca ;)

Ciao Shane
ho appena comprato uno Stealth 110 che Enzo ( Guli ) mi ha personalmente Mambizzato.Non ho ancora avuto modi di provarlo. Monta un' asta devoto da 6.5 mm.
E' precaricato a 25 atm , pensi che bastano ? Oppure devo caricarlo di più ?
Grazie

25atm basta per la 1 battuta. Imprar como si carica con questa potenza, e dopo questo se po pompare molto mai.

Pensa che Donati a pasato il tonno di 93chili con una precarica di 27atm SENZA kit mamba.

Aspetto la tua prima imprezione

Shane

Credo che il mio mamba 115 e caricato a 25-26atm

Questa setimana provo il manometro e ti faccio sapere exactamente.

Il mio fucile e con canna da 13mm che e piu potente che un 11mm con la stessa precarica .

Shane

Uno di voi a mai provato un Omer Tempest Mambizzato con il kit di Enzo?

Me ne ha' mandato 3 per provare un hanno fa con l'unico risultato dai miei ragazzi in Florida che lo provarono e stato comunque di faticare il caricamento. L'unico positivo era meno rumore ma comunque caricarlo era troppo difficile. Proprio una bestia la carica gia resa difficile da un fucile lungo senza una notevole aggiunta di potenza di sparo. Ho' avuto lo stesso report da tutti e tre i pescatori gia abituati a caricarre i 130.

Mark

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT