• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

PETS: wot you got?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Guess you've explored the net for info on the breed Juan...Tom's advice spot-on (Bengals...spot - on rofl)...but you can expect some 'fun'!
We rehomed two 5yr old sisters a year ago ...still trying to work them out!

Attachments

• G&P.jpg
    G&P.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: Spaniard
VERY NICE.
My wife's sister breed Akitas and shows Akitas. Would love to have a couple but they are just too big for my already growing family.

Great personalities.

Cheers!!

Well Taiga the cat is starting to become 'less shy'. She now ambushes me by jumping onto my leg all claws and teeth and then running away laughing! Great when you go for a pee in the dark at 3am! Still camera shy but will try and post pics when possible. :)

Reactions: agbiv
A new addition to the Glowworm family.

Max a 1 year old black lab.

He is a rescue that came from ireland.

Hendy our weimaraner loves him and he now has a friend to run and play with.

Attachments

• 100_0461.jpg
    100_0461.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 100_0462.jpg
    100_0462.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 100_0464.jpg
    100_0464.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_0470.jpg
    100_0470.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: agbiv
hey lads. check out my lab/collie talking for food. my girlfriend gemma taught him this trick! hes cool as milk. comes spearfishing with me the odd time in his lifejcket! a different type of gun dog!!!

ya hes a great dog. heres a few stills.
from small to big:)too big!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1854.jpg
    IMG_1854.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2756.jpg
    IMG_2756.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCF0129.JPG
    DSCF0129.JPG
    263.6 KB · Views: 151
Baldyfish that's a corker of a dog, and the best is yet to come, I think lab's reach their best at around four. The smarter ones start developing great personalities at about that age, the ones I had did anyway. Nice pictures too.

Regards,
Dave.

Great pics perhaps could could use you woodworking skills to build a gun?
The Komondorok I have seen have had dreadlocks all over although i think the spelling is slightly different?

Komondor do get the cords, but it is a lot of work to keep them even looking, and impossible to keep them clean. It is the house pets/show dogs with the pretty white cords. Komondorok is the plural in Hungarian. They look like dumb sheep, but by nature are vary aggressive guard dogs. They have to be trained to be nice and even then you can never trust them with strangers/visitors.

I don't have a wood working shop or I would already be working on making a speargun. Violin repair is a very different type of skill though. I do mostly set up and touchup. The goal is to make it look like it is an untouched original. I try to stay away from the violins with bad cracks, as they are just more work, and have less profit.

The ice is almost gone..........we are having a very early spring :) I can't wait to get in the water.

Dan

Last edited:
Great post Dannyk. Love those pictures of your home area. Looks an amazing place. I've travelled a bit around the States but never to Winconsin. Think I missed out.

Dave.

Wisconsin is a very beautiful state. A lot of variety, and many wonderful little lakes full of pan fish. I live in the driftless area which is hills and valleys and trout streams, but no lakes. So I have to travel at least an hour for good diving. It is only about a 24 hour drive to a choice of two oceans, or the gulf of Mexico, as long as you limit the number of bathroom brakes and ignore the speed limits :)

Dan

Chef Al,

Texas is so big.............going through it, to get to the ocean, could add another 24 hours onto the trip.

Dan

Last edited:
Well...you'll miss having a Lonestar or Shiner Bock beer, but I understand.

Reactions: Dannyk
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT