• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Picasso carbon blades

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Angus

Apr 2, 2001
Octo came up and brought his Picasso carbon blades. The Picasson system allows blades to swapped out by taking out one bolt assembly. Octo is wonderful guy and as generous as they come. He replaced my Black Team blades with his carbon blades and what a difference. On my first dive I roled into my surface dive, pulled one leg up for directional weight and gave a slow kick with my other leg. Immediately both legs were submerged and I gave a gentle full alternate kick and practically crashed my head into the -20foot platform with my ears screaming to be equalized. Unbelievable forward thrust translation. This is the only pair of carbon of blades I have ever used so I don't have any idea how they compare to other makes and models but it is like going from a good sports car to a Formula One racer. But they are expensive so I doubt I will buy any in the near future as I think that diving with my Black Teams is probably better training and I have other things that I want first; like the Suunto Mosquito dive computer, mask lights, spearguns (it is legal to spearfish from June to October in many lakes in Utah), and money to go to the Maldives.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT