• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Picasso Cobra Rail???? Or omer cayman HF?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

andypb

Aug 24, 2011
Hi guys,

Looking forward to my second season of spearfishing in the UK (totally addicted), and about to buy myself my first 'proper' gun.

Was about to buy an Omer cayman HF 75, which looks pretty decent and gets good reviews. But then I noticed a Picasso Cobra Rail which seems like a bargain. http://www.picassouk.co.uk/product/picasso-cobra-rail/

Anyone used the Picasso? Cant find much info anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Andy

What did you get? Either would likely be a fine spearguns, and both are models that I am interested in too. What was your first speargun? .

Hey guys,

I have been running a Picasso Cobra 90 in Portugal and I'm really happy with it, easy to maneuver, very light in water and the way the head and butt are designed provide a clear to view for the shot. It is my go to gun. Just in case, I use a 6.5mm shark fin shaft with twin 16mm bands: Picasso Boom. Very easy to load, the shot is smooth and they provide enough power.

Cheers,

Gonçalo

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT