• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pics of the Team

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DeepSeaSki

Apr 7, 2008
Hello to all,
Here are some of the newer pics we've taken, all within the last month. The Team, myself, Cav, and Berty, queen fish, parrot fish, and gray snapper. These pics are for my friends out there Joel, Blaiz, Mongrel, and all the Hunters. A little bit 'o BBQ and alot 'o desert. Cold steel or Hot lead......Delivering to any worthy adversary.
Keep it Reel,
Deep Sea Ski.:martial

Attachments

• P6070257.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 203
  • P6150028.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 189
  • P6150030.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 194
  • P6150032.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 175
  • P6150034.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 174
Nice RIB, had one just like it (well my gf's dad had one but he sold it:waterwork). Now Im stuck with the Kayak.

Nice fish too... got to say it... nice "Daisy Dukes." roflhah, kidding aside, whered you get um?

lol just noticed your buddy slingin' the "shaka" ...glad to see its going universal.

Blaiz,
Got the "Daisy Dukes" down in Florida. I've been wearing this type known affectionatley as "Ranger Panties" for about the last decade. The Z boat is awesome, low maintenance, good dive platform. The guy slinging the shaka is Berty. He's Puerto Rican and he's a really good hunter; much better than me. He's got a pretty heavy crew he dives with in the Carribean and he's the Captain of our team. He did well last year in tournament competition. We're hoping to all make at least one final or podium this year with him out front. I'll send you a P.M. on the shorts.
Alex

I'm diggin the truck and trailer, as well as the boat! Grillin looks delicious!

P.S. is that a giant shackle I see on the tongue of the trailer!?

Dont worry about the PM on the "ranger Panties" i was only kidding!rofl

I was going to enter my first tourni this next weekend of the 12th and 13th. It is going to be a fundraiser to send the Hawaii team to the nationals. An all island tourni for invasives (roi or peacock grouper, ta'ape, and to'ao both types of snapper) but unfortunately I have to go out to the other side of the island to help my old man clear some land. Family first, maybe next time. Good luck getting up on that podium, ill be rooten for ya.

You are an excellent hunter. I gather, you hunt. Nice fish. I wish you could bring 'em home baby.xxoo Loving you always, the wife

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…