• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

practice in seaway or tweed river

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

aimesh

Dec 4, 2011
hi my name is ayman, i am looking for free divers who want to practice or do diving, i live in gold coast and done a freediving course got a first aid and done rescue experince, pretty much whta i am trying to say it is that i know what to do in trouble time lol

anyway i hope i will hrear from someone soon

kind regards

Hi mate, are you on facebook by chance?? Look up "Brisbane Freedivers" because we have a group on there who have had a few trips to the seaway. I also grew up in Tweed Heads and love the river there. My parents are still there so we are down at times. Great shore spot is on the Duranbah side of the river mouth, the small bay there hosts some incredible marine life on the right day.

i did my course in nov, the instructor is Bjorn Nielsen from apnea ausrealia, he is a really good instructer, i did mu course in gold coast, sea way we were going to do 20 meters dive but the current were too strong so we did 13 m, we should do the 20 meters in jan, the i am willing to do 30 meters after that, been in yoga classes which is been very helpfull for my freediving training and thats about it :)

So you enjoy the yoga?? Bjorn is cool, never met him but talk to him on DB etc. I'd LOVE to do some depth work in the mouth of the seaway, lots of guitar fish, rays, bull sharks at times from what I saw on this site : Diving The Gold Coast

ya yoga is very good as for relaxtion and breathing control, never thought in my life that i would do yoga but here i am lol, i seen lots of rays in the sea way , have not seen a bull sharks, you will always see them in the north wall of the sea way about 20 to 25 meters, if you want to dive , let me know and we can orgnize something

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT