• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

problem persist (2)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

primozp

Oct 15, 2009
I’ve found your 1st thread and approved it, so hopefully all will now be well.
If not have you seen Island sands post above and did you do as she has asked?

I did verify my membership through a link that was sent to me, and get the information, that my account is activated:

Hi primozp and welcome to DeeperBlue Forums!

Thanks for registering at the DeeperBlue Forums -- you are now a member of one of the world's largest online diving communities covering FreeDiving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Technical Diving. To get started we recommend you introduce yourself at Introductions and Greets where you can meet other new users and have any of your questions answered.

I try to post New Thread to "Freedive Photography"and again get message:

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

5 years ago I decided that I will do UW photos only with naked compact UW P&S cameras (Pentax OPTIO Wxx, Olympus SW and Panasonic DMC-FT1) and with mask, fins and snorkel only, without any additional light source and without lead.

I was shooting photos on sites such as: Red Sea, Maldives, Indonesia and Dominican Republic. Due to the limitations of the cameras all photos (and movies) are taken at depths up to 8 meters.

Some examples from Sharm el Sheikh (Nabq, oct.2009):

I also take some video clips there:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/PrimozP#grid/user/0B5A9CB442CE9148"]YouTube - PrimozP's Channel[/ame]

Pictures and movies from other locations: Public Home | Primoz | Fotki.com / YouTube - PrimozP's Channel

Ok then as I can’t seem to help I’ll forward the problem onto the site administrator and we’ll see what he can do to help.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT